Sync for Opera Link is no longer be actively supported or updated.
Synchronise your Android bookmarks with Opera Link. Use it for accessing those on-the-go bookmarks on other devices, or simply for backup purposes.
How to use: go to Settings - Accounts and Sync, click Add Account and select Opera Link Sync to set up synchronisation.
Note: Honeycomb adds support for bookmark folders. Unfortunately, this information is not available to other applications. For this reason, bookmarks in subfolders may be added to Opera Link, but subfolders in Opera Link will not be synchronised to the Android browser.
X²Software is not affiliated with Opera Software. Opera Link is copyright Opera Software ASA.
* Changed the logo and title as requested by Opera.
* Hopefully fixes compatibility with Samsung's modified browser! Only tested on Galaxy Y, please let me know if it works or not on other devices.
* Added support for retrieving the Speed Dial bookmarks! Go to 'Account Settings' to enable this functionality.
* Fixed: 'Clean up' did not work when the root folder was selected.
* Last update had an issue where Opera Link Sync wouldn't sync at all.