Note: For some reason TC doesn't work well with some phones/tablets. Please try Lite (free) version first.
Important node: TC requires your phone or tablet to be ROOTED (with Superuser/SuperSU and BussyBox installed)!
TakeControl lets you control your Android phone with Windows keyboard and mouse. Just move the cursor to the edge of the screen, and it will “cross” to your phone allowing you to control it. Typing or playing games on your phone or tablet has never been easier. And if you are worried about foreign letters, don’t be, because TakeControl supports 164 different keyboard localizations to suit all your needs. Clipboard is shared; multiple devices are supported and auto-connect feature lets you relax knowing that your phone is always within the reach of your keyboard and mouse.
All this makes TakeControl unique application on the market. There is no need for browser or VNC client. All you need is keyboard and a mouse.
To get started:
1. Go to droidcontrol.com and download and start TakeControl.exe
2. Start TakeControl on your phone, type in IP address of Windows PC and press Connect. Superuser should pop out which should be allowed.
3. That is it - you have TakeControl.
Hope, you’ll enjoy TakeControl!
For more information, please visit droidcontrol.com
Version 1.3 released:
* Finally fixed "random crashing" bug - hurray!!!
* Implemented "Calibrate" button to fool all those (unofficial) ROMs that just won't click where you point
* I think that is it for now.