A feature rich and simple poker timer that helps you manage a Texas Holdem tournament of any size. The clock timer supports small and large screens (including portrait or landscape views) with an elegant and large display that allows anyone in the room to view. Customize the alert ringer or better yet, have talking poker timer say the blind schedule out loud (in multiple languages) for people who can't see the screen. Talking Poker Timer allows you to customize the blind schedule with ease for any type of Texas Holdem Tournament. Configuring a new schedule is made easy with the "new" Blind Wizard that figure out the schedule for given the length of tournament desired.
This poker clock is easy to use, easy to see and even easy to hear, which makes it the best poker timer in the industry.
Talking Poker Timer supports:
- Multiple screen sizes: large/small & landscape/portrait
- Custom blind, ante and duration
- Custom sound or voice activation
- Call the Clock bet timer
- Blind Wizard to auto populate blind schedule given length of game desired
- Supports multiple spoken languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish and German.
- Clock progress bar allows you to adjust the clock time
- Apps2SD allows you to move application to SD
- Customize background via your own image
- Background "Slideshow" changes the background at every new round to keep things interesting. You can store your own images in specified directory which will be picked up by the timer for this feature.
Ideal for home tourney with single tables or larger tourney's with multiple tables as the large clock is visible from a far.
If you are having problems with the timer, please email support ([email protected]
) prior to giving it a low rating.
Added ability to export/import blind schedule to text file
Display average stack on main page
Added payout calculations
Added ability to insert custom spoken comments after a round
Talker now supports multiple languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish and German.
"Blind Wizard": Now you can use the Blind Wizard to automatically fill in the blind schedule given length of game desired.