✓ TOP TEST PREPARATION APPS
✓ TOP 100 EDUCATION APPS WORLDWIDE
It's time to prepare to succeed your admissions tests! Test Logical Reasoning is the app you need to succeed!
Test Logical Reasoning helps in improving problem-solving skills by focusing on Logical Reasoning Questions. Test Logical Reasoning will help you in preparation of admissions tests and other different kind of exams.
To succeed your Logical Reasoning test, you need to use the information and preconditions to make the right conclusion
Entrance Examinations with Logical Reasoning Tests:
• MBA, GMAT, GRE, CAT, Hotel Management
• SAT, LSAT
• College entrance
• HR Test to get a job
- Hundreds of questions that prepare you for any type of Logical Reasoning Quiz and Tests.
- Prepare for Interview/Exams while traveling, at Lunch time. Logical Reasoning does not require Internet connection
- Detailed explanation for the answer (illustrative examples)
- Specific categories for ease of use
- Number Series
- Essential Part
- Matching Definitions
- Logical Problems
- Statement and Assumption
- Theme Detection
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Making Judgments
- Logical Games
Most problems give a variety of conditions and you must use an "if"-"then" approach. It's important that you read the whole problem, and choose the best hint or clue before starting to solve the problem.
If you have any question or you would like to report an issue, please send us an email: [email protected]
Tanya is older than Eric.
Cliff is older than Tanya.
Eric is older than Cliff.
If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
Answer: Option B
Because the first two statements are true, Eric is the youngest of the three, so the third statement must be false.
JAK, KBL, LCM, MDN, _____
A. OEP B. NEO
C. MEN D. PFQ
Answer: Option B
This is an alternating series in alphabetical order. The middle letters follow the order ABCDE. The first and third letters are alphabetical beginning with J. The third letter is repeated as a first letter in each subsequent three-letter segment
* New premium Logical Reasoning with no ads: http://bit.ly/TAULCd
* More questions
* More detailed explanations