TLDR ("Too Long, Didn't Read"; formerly "Read Later") adds an option to the Browser's "Share Page" feature allowing you to quickly save the current URL to your Instapaper account.
Requires a free or paid account at instapaper.com.
(This application is not affiliated with Instapaper.)
• Better support for passwords with symbols
• Properly returns you to previous app if there was an error posting to Instapaper
New in the settings interface:
• Clarified strings (now simply "Email address" rather than "Login" since that's what Instapaper requires now anyway)
• Quick links to instapaper, Market, and TLDR support
• Fixed wrong application strings showing up [1.0.4]