Individual or Institutional Subscription required.
UpToDate® Anywhere registrants and Individual subscribers can now answer their clinical questions anytime, anywhere by downloading this app onto an Android™ phone or tablet.
UpToDate is the leading clinical decision support resource with evidence-based clinical information – including drug topics and recommendations that clinicians rely on at the point of care.
UpToDate has been the subject of over 30 research studies confirming that widespread usage of UpToDate is associated with improved patient care and hospital performance.
UpToDate for Android Features:
• Persistent login
• Easy search with auto-completion
• Earn and track free CME/CE/CPD credit
• Bookmarks and history
• Mobile-optimized medical calculators
• Email topics and graphics to patients and colleagues
We would love to hear your feedback. Please contact us with questions or feedback at [email protected]
Permissions the UpToDate app requires and how it uses them:
• Storage: required to store anything on your device
• Phone calls: used to uniquely identify your device - allowing persistent login
• Network communications: used to download and update content from UpToDate
• Development tools: used to write to device storage (SD card) if needed
• Ability to add Home screen shortcuts for Search and Calculators
• Change text size while viewing topic
• Corrected problem with display of “What’s New” topics in Japanese
• Miscellaneous small bug fixes
• Better support and formatting for very small screens
• Address problem with Samsung devices adding extra space in sign in fields
• Faster/smoother scrolling in topics for newer phones
• Better handling of network errors
Please contact us at [email protected]
with any questions.