With the U.S. Citizenship Test Trainer - 2013 Edition you can prepare for the US citizenship final interview. During the test you will be asked up to 10 questions from a preset list of 100 questions.
In order to become a U.S. Citizen you will need to get at least 6 questions right.
- 100 Questions.
- Automatic shuffle mode to randomize the questions and answers order making each test unique!
- Flash Cards section with ability to speak the question and answer
- View the elected list of representatives for every state.
- Score tracker to track your progress.
- Citizenship Requirements section.
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
Search shortcut icon on your home screen,
Search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), this will not affect the application in any way.
TAGS: Citizenship, Immigration, Naturalization, Alien, VISA, United States, Green Card, Resident, Constitution, USCIS, INS, American, US Citizen, America, Study Guide, Obama, Senator, Governor, Representative
* Fixed Crash Bug