Please use this application only if you know about map editing in OSM! This is not a map view tool!
You need an account with OpenStreetMap.org to use it.
Vespucci is the first editor for OpenStreetMap on Android. You can download the map data for a specific area and edit the map. After editing, you can send it directly to the OSM server.
You can choose between an EasyEdit mode with all operations or individual operations to perform.
Any accidental change can be undone and all changes are listed for review before upload.
Autocompletion, JOSM compatible presets, links to the translated map-features pages and even autocompleting nearby street based on distance help to find the right tags to use.
For feature requests and bug reports please visit:
● MultiSelect mode
● Restyled tag editing with split pane layout on tablets.
● Selective tag copy, cut and paste.
● Relation editing improvements
○ Highlight elements of selected relations in a different color than selected elements
○ Adding of relations to relations
○ Select all members of a relation
● User specified imagery
● Start camera app
● Information on elements in “lock” mode
● Undo in element selection
● Shortcut when creating new elements.
● Light theme
● Split polygons