Volume Ace is a Volume Manager that allow you to fast and easily manage your device volume levels. You can create profiles and switch or select them straight from the widgets. Schedule profiles to apply automatically.
• Create your own presets. Now each profile can save his own Ringtone, Notification and Alarm tone.
• Scheduler : Schedule profiles to apply automatically at the time and day you choose.
• Timer: Set a profile temporarily for x hours and minutes. Useful for meetings, movies etc. so you don't forget to turn off the "silent" profile.
• Plugs : Automatically switch to profiles of choice when plugging Earphones, Desk or Car.
• Set Mode(From widget too): Silent, Vibration & Normal.
• Cycle through profiles by tapping widget
• Tone picker for Ringtone, Notification and Alarm
• Sounds while adjusting volume (using the actual tone)
• 10 Widgets with levels and profiles
• Custom colors/style to widgets and main screen (Orange, Azure, Green, Red, White, Vintage, Blue Yellow, Pink and Purple)
• Locker: Prevent ringer and/or media volume to be changed outside the app.
• Bluetooth volume
If you are a Tasker user and like to use it to set Volume Ace profiles:
Add => Misc => Send Intent
Extra: "Profile:PROFILE_NAME" (case sensitive)
Thanks to Christian Schulze for this info.
> If you have questions or problems, please consider to E-Mail us before leaving negative comments...
* Tablets aren't fully supported.
*** App functionality may vary based on Android version in use ***
Special thanks for localizations:
Czech : Charla
Danish : Johan Olesen
French : Jean-François Lesperance
German : Rafael Karbowski
Hebrew : Ben Cohen
Korean : William Kim
Polish : TomoS
Russian : IDris a.k.a. MANsur, Ghost-Unit
Spanish : Iñigo Hervías
Slovak : Lumir Strauch
Taiwanese : Leo Yang
• Adjusted the app to address changes made in Lollipop (removal of silent mode). Please note that Google removed the silent mode and we can't do anything about it. You may try to set silent ringtones while using the "Remember tones" feature (in the settings) to create a "silent" profile to simulate the silent mode.