If you are a Waze user, you know that setting up the device for Waze can be a hassle.
Enable the GPS (on supported devices) , and the bluetooth, maybe set the brightness to maximum.
Waze Tools was created to make all this hassle dissapear!
With Waze Tools, you can set your preferences as YOU need them and choose what you need when you are using Waze.
The application will detect your Waze when it starts, and set your device as you need it!
Forget about all other apps that drain your battery.
Waze tools will keep it presence at minimum for your convenience.
** IMPORTANT **
- Make sure to enable Waze tools after the installation, and configure your favorite preferences
- Enabling GPS depends on your operating system version. If Waze tools cannot enable or disable your GPS, you will be presented with a convenient screen to do it manually
GPS Toggling is not working on Android 4.2 and above
You can thank google for that :/
If you find any issues, crashes, etc, email me and I will resolve it as soon as possible.
Suggestions and bugs: [email protected]
- Toggle WIFI
- Toggle Data
- Toggle GPS ( on supported devices)
- Toggle Bluetooth
- Toggle auto screen rotation
- Set volume level to maximum
- Set brightness level to maximum
- Night mode
- Show notification that opens the dialer from the notification bar
Yes, this app has ads, but not the kind you are used to.
This app will add a sponsored caller id service to your device. This will add a few permission requests to provide the service. By using it we get a few cents and it will help us a lot to keep developing more apps. If you don’t, you can delete the app or disable the feature in the app settings and no harm is done.
If you don't like it and do not want to support the developer with this minimal effort, feel free to check out the alternatives.
*** This application is NOT part of Waze. Any issues you have with Waze you should address to their developers directly.
You can always see the changelog in the application options
Don't forget to contact me with any issue.[email protected]
- Add Auto mode
- Application refactor
- check the changelog for more info