The free XING app is a handy companion during your everyday working life. Stay in touch with your business contacts, find and contact people and companies no matter where you are, and check out great job vacancies. New: Now with Industry News.
- Find people, companies and jobs.
- Mobile access to current contact details.
- Job recommendations matching your profile.
- Get the latest news from your industry.
XING is the largest online business network with around 8 million members in German-speaking countries where more than 200,000 new connections are made every day. Link up with business professionals from every industry, find jobs, projects, cooperation partners and get expert advice.
Download the XING app now.
Please send any questions or comments to [email protected]
Find more information about the app’s required permissions:
We added the option to buy the Premium membership from within the app.
We use this both to create a XING account on the device and to access it.
We use this to add a contact from your XING profile to your contact list (Contact Sync).
This is a location-based feature to show other XING members nearby.
We use this to post photos in groups.
We use this so you can take photos to be posted in groups.
- We use NFC for the beam feature so you can add new contacts by touching devices together
- We need to create accounts and set passwords to automatically sync your account with your device’s address book
- The sync toggle feature lets you control the automatic account sync with your device’s address book
- The app will run when you reboot your devices so you get birthday & profile visitor notifications
- We need full network access make sure XING is up to date
- We need read sync settings to sync your account with your device’s address book
- We need to access the vibration feature for notifications
- The standby mode is prevented when a push notification is received and when there are birthday/visitor syncs.
- We need to check your network connections so we can follow your preferences and sync only via Wi-Fi or via Wi-Fi and 3G
We’ve given the XING app a spring clean so it sparkles again:
- Each section has been redesigned in line with Google’s new material design user interface.
- The app resizes better now to match screen sizes, no matter whether you’re using a smartphone or a tablet.
- We’ve fixed some bugs and tweaked a few other things, too.
We hope you like our spring clean – don’t forget to send us your feedback. ;-)