The new ease of living. The Bosch Smart Home app and smart devices from Bosch Smart Home and partners make your home more comfortable, more secure and more energy-efficient. Furthermore, your personal details will only be stored locally for you. Enjoy intuitive operation, a modern design and the reassuring feeling that you are in control. Welcome home!
An overview of the main advantages of the Bosch Smart Home app:
- Used as a central display and control element for your Bosch Smart Home System and all integrated devices, such as smoke detectors, lamps, motion detectors and many more
- Guarantees constant access to your Smart Home System – even when you are out and about
- Provides you with support when setting up and managing rooms and devices
- Offers individualisation options for preset scenarios, and allows you to freely configure your own scenarios
- Forwards messages regarding smoke alarms and attempted burglaries to your mobile device
- Enables you to call the emergency services directly from the app when an alarm goes off
To use the Bosch Smart Home app, you require a Smart Home Controller and one other device that is supported by Bosch Smart Home. You can find all Bosch Smart Home products and useful information about our smart solutions at www.bosch-smarthome.com – find out more and order now!
Do you have any questions or suggestions? You can contact us by e-mail at [email protected]
or by telephone at 00800 8437 6278 (free from within UK).
Recent changes:Twist - The remote control for your Smart Home:
The new Twist unites a mobile remote control with display and a wall switch in one device. Control your Smart Home with the 4 buttons or with rotary movements.360° indoor camera in scenarios:
Your 360° indoor camera will be part of the pre-configured scenarios "Leaving home" and "Coming home" and can be integrated into your own scenarios.Amazon Alexa:
Control your scenarios, radiator thermostats and plugs via Amazon Alexa.