bPlayer is premium hardware accelerated video player for Android smartphones and tablets.
- Android 9.0 compatibility
- Multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed
- Background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video - PIP (picture in picture) mode )
- Hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption
- Support for multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work) if available.
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB2+/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) and much more!
bPlayer is ad-supported video player. bPlayer PRO - full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail [email protected]
We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is highly appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website (http://bsplayer.com/android/source/).
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't - let us know why! :)
Tags: video player, media player, movie player, m2ts player, mts player, avc player, mp3 player, avi player, mkv player, mov player, flv player, subtitle player, free player ...
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
- better support for devices with \"notch\"
- improved support for some HTTPS streams
- added \"compatible mode\" for HW decoder, if you get black screen/audio only try to enable this option
- other improvements and bug fixes