Millimeter is a simple free screen ruler app. You can measure small objects that fit the device screen with this ruler. There are NO ADs in the app for the best experience and real full-screen measurements.
☛ ANY DEVICE can be calibrated for accurate measurements in Calibration Mode, where common standard objects (coins, credit cards, etc) can be used as a reference.
You can also customize your app by purchasing extra features or modes.
📏 What you can do in the free version of the on-screen ruler:
- Calibrate Millimeter with custom or standard objects
- Ruler Mode for the measure in metric and imperial units: mm and inch
- Additional vertical ruler for 2D measurements (📐)
- Area measurement for 2D measurements (⬛)
- Calculate W/H ratio of the rectangular objects in 2D
- Lock / Unlock rulers in any mode for better usability (🔒)
- Fine grid (1mm for millimeter units) 👍
- Use fractions for inch units
- Read interactive Help / Guide about all available features in a mode
- Use the app as a standard ruler
- Use full-screen mode for better user experience in Ruler mode
💳 You can customize your free version and purchase extra modules and features that add the following functionality:
- Spirit / bubble level for checking incline or tilt angle 🔮
- Parts Mode to split length or objects in equal parts
- Thread per inch ( TPI ) measurement pattern (🔩) in Parts mode (https://youtu.be/M1Qrbs2bgCY)
- Circle Mode to measure circular objects (🔴)
- Split circle into equal sector / angle
- Protractor / Goniometer Mode - measure angles (⚪)
- Set exact size, length, diameter, number of parts manually with keyboard input (⌨)
- Change background to BW night mode for power saving (🔋) and better visualization (🌓)
Use this screen ruler in different areas to measure small objects that fit your phone or tablet screen: jewelry, jewels, rings 💍 , stones, screws, bolts, buttons diameter, nuts, knitting needles, knitting pattern, washers, insects, mosaic tile, hooks, thread, frame wrap angle, etc.
Units: millimeter (mm), inch (in). Fractions are supported for inch units.
- English, German, Russian, Japanese, and French languages.
📖 More about the app: http://goo.gl/304nJB
☎ If you have any problems with the app on your device, please contact [email protected]
first and we will help you. Thank you.