Simple and easy to use application/widget to turn off your device screen.
Power button not working? No issue! Forget those creepy buttons! Just tap on your phone's screen to lock it.
The most Popular Home Screen Transparent Re-sizable Widget makes it very easy to turn off or lock your screen by just tapping on it twice. Being completely transparent does not disturb the beauty of your screen at all.
-- Features List --
- Home Screen Widget (Dynamic Re-sizable)
- Floating Widget
- Notification Area Widget
- Proximity Lock
- Shake to Lock
- Proximity Unlock
- Shake to wake
- Volume button unlock
A few tips:
1.If waving your hand over proximity sensor does not work, try tapping it.
(Since most of the android devices screen does not respond after getting off so double tapping there will not work. To resolve this hardware issue we added similar functionality to unlock by waving above proximity sensor or by shaking your phone).
2. Try changing number of taps, waves or shakes to lock/unlock according to your convenience.
3. Try flipcover mode for auto lock/unlock if you use a flipcover for your phone.
4. You can contact us directly from within the app for any problems/suggestions. Try talking to us before leaving a negative feedback.
Q. Why should I have this?
A. Well, you don't need a lock button anymore! Tap the screen or shake the phone! Ain't that awesome?
Q. Does this app needs any special permission?
A. Yes this app needs to have device administrator permission to just lock your phone, nothing else. This doesn't give the app the permission to mess with your data.
Contact: Contact us from within the app or mail us at "[email protected]
" with your feedback and suggestions. You are always welcomed :)
We do our best to assist as many people as possible and appreciate all the support that has made this application successful! Thank you!
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
THE BIGGEST DTSO UPDATE V5
- All New UI
- New Features
-->Shake Lock and Unlock
-->Volume Button Unlock
- Battery Performance Improvement
- Bug Fixes
- "Transparent Home Screen Widget" Name Changed To "Dynamic Widget"
For suggestions and request please mail us on [email protected]