Invoice King creates professional looking invoices and estimates. If you are a freelancer, small business owner, or contractor, this app can help you a lot. You can email a PDF invoice to your customers, or share the invoice PDF to existing apps on your phone like Whats App or Skype.
Invoice King is highly configurable.
• Over a 100 currencies are supported
• Tax rates can be changed to your local tax
• PDF invoice can be changed to your desired language
• Your company logo on the invoice
Invoice King adds a lot of features.
• Capture signatures directly from your device. These signatures will be included on the printed invoice. Asking your customer to sign the invoice provides an instant proof of delivery or service done, and you get paid faster.
• Auto-calculate your sales tax. Display sales tax, VAT or GST (US, UK, AU sellers), or however you need to call it. Tax rates are configurable and it’s likely to support your local tax.
• Track invoices and customer payments. Know when a payment is due, accept invoice payments, and see the customer’s total balance. See how much you earned over time. See who owes you and by how much. This way you’re always on top of things.
• Manage your customers
o Every invoice you send, the customer record is saved
o Import a customer from your device’s contact list
o Call or email customers directly from the app
• Manage your items
o Save time – create items while you create the invoice
o Save the item price and tax rate.
• Customize the PDF invoice. Change all the words shown on the PDF invoice to your local language. Add your company logo.
• Export your invoice to CSV. This gives you a way to format the CSV according to your accounting software (for example, Quickbooks , etc)
Listed below a more detailed list of features.
• create, preview and send PDF invoices & estimates to your customers
• add your company logo to your invoices
• capture your customer’s signature and put on the invoice
• app records customer payments (paid in full or partially paid) - and even shows customer balance
• apply local taxes and discounts
• edit invoice numbers to your own format
• choose your own currency and date format in the app
• convert an estimate to an invoice
• manage your customer list - or add customers directly from phone contacts
• maintain your catalogue of products / services
• includes useful sales reports
• invoice comes with a template that is easily customised (font size, page orientation, rename labels, etc)
• maintain a library of reusable notes (to lessen typing)
• backup and restore to your Dropbox (use this if you need to move data to another device)
We are actively developing Invoice King. We value your feedback to make the app even better. If you have any questions or feature requests, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
We are happy to assist you.
- Bug fixes.
- Increase logo resolution.
- Bug fixes on reports.
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes for errors on Oreo and Kitkat version.
- Added auto backup feature.
- Bug fixes
- Fix error on email and share for Android Oreo.
- Added share feature on invoice
- Added delete button on invoice's overflow menu
- Bug fixes
- Restored the preview and email icon on invoice's top menu