Mnemonica and stacked deck study app
Master Tamariz's mnemonica in 3 days... guaranteed!
Learn the most used stack in the USA: Simon Aronson's
Prepare yourself for the next revolution in stacked decks: Woody Aragon's stack!
* NEW! Includes 5 different stacks: Juan Tamariz's mnemonica, Woody Aragón's, Simon Aronson's, Dani Daortiz's personal stack and Patrick Redford's stack
* Follow Woody Aragón's (published in his new book "Memorándum") method by choosing the section you want to study: half stack (first or second half) or complete stack
* Card and position questions
* Use the "Revision" mode to swipe through the whole section you want to study or to see thw whole deck in a single screen
* 4 ways to learn:
- Study: Go throw the selected section in order
- Practice: Random card and position questions from the selected section
- Exam: Answer to every card or position in the selected section in a random order
* Separation: practice dividing a shuffled deck into the two halves of a stacked deck
* ACAAN Trainer: Given a random card and a number, can you guess which card should be at bottom?
* NEW! '4 of a kind' Trainer: Can you name the positions of the 4 cards with the same value?
* Stats: review the cards you failed, so you can focus on the harder ones
* Notifications: get a random question periodically anywhere, so you don't forget to do your homework ;-)
* Includes a special keyboard for card questions
Rate, comment and send your suggestions to [email protected]
We listen to you:
NEW! French Translations thanks to @mariajo
NEW! Patrick Redford's stack from his latest book "Temporarily out of order" (thanks Ali)
We look forward to your suggestions and opinions at [email protected]