Outdoor Navigation software is your best friend through your adventures in the wild.
Go into the outdoors with confidence and enjoy your activities without worrying about the tools to help you navigate. Your Outdoor Navigation app is made by the people who have been developing this software since 2003 across multiple platforms. Be sure that you will stay ahead of the rest with continuous updates and relevant tools.
It is an excellent tool for biking, jogging, skiing, hiking, geocaching, boating, flying and many other sporting activities.
- Online Street and Satellite Google Maps plus more than 75 other online maps!
- Search places
- Track recording, creating custom Photo POIs
- Online Route Planning from A to B (car, pedestrian, beeline, plus bicycle and public transport in countries where available), manual route drawing
- Outdoor Navigation with Digital Compass
- Trip Computer with 40 selectable tools with multiple layout options
- Track, analyze and compare your tracks on Charts
- Share your tracks and POIs via E-mail with embedded Chart and Map view
- Displaying your geo-tagged photos from a Gallery on the Map
- Info message sending via SMS
- English, German, Italian, French, Hungarian, Spanish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Russian and Korean languages are supported.
You can purchase other addons for this application to make your Outdoor activities even more exciting:
Outdoor Offline Maps
US Terrain Intelligence (location specific, USA only)
Or buy the PRO version of Outdoor Navigation which gives you the base application and all the available plugins (Compass, Speedometer, Offline Maps, Charts, SOS, Share) in one purchase at a great discount.
Additional info at http://www.gpstuner.com
Please send us your feedback or request: [email protected]
Several issues has been fixed, in particular concerning
- Problems with sharing tracks via mail, Facebook, GPS Share
- Updated list of available map providers
- Flashing of the recorded track on Google Map
- Computed data calculations
- Charts display
- Other bugs
- Google Maps loaded through Google APIs
- Fixed problem with licensing of already purchased plugins