Raise your own digital pet amoebas, starting from baby tadpoles up to full-size adults! Teach your amoebas how to play the piano, make paintings, draw, talk on the phone, toilet train them, and more, or just watch them as they explore, grow, and learn!
Keep your amoebas occupied so they don't go hungry, stressed, bored, or sad. You can even play games with them! Every day you will earn free coins to put towards buying toys, clothes, and food for your amoebas.
Once your amoebas reach maturity you can buy an egg nest so your amoebas can lay an egg to hatch a new baby amoeba!
Also play exciting mini games featuring the characters that your amoebas interact with!
Some example toys include:
● A toilet for your amoebas to use, but you must toilet train them first!
● A microscope with a microbe colony, so you and your amoebas can raise your own microbes!
● An aquarium with fish (plus babies).
● A boombox so your amoebas can dance.
● A piano that your amoebas will improve at over time.
● A drawing book for your amoebas to paint in. You can also draw along with your amoebas and save the paintings for later.
● A TV, featuring Oliver the guinea pig, for your amoebas to watch.
● A tic-tac-toe game to play against your amoebas, or watch them play against each other!
● An Amoebatron amusement ride for your amoebas to ride.
● And a lot more!
Or play the mini games to watch yourself rise in the leaderboards and earn coins:
● Flip the Bobble: Launch the bobble head as high as you can!
● Stupid Fish: Stop the fish from falling off the platform!
● Alien Organizer: Help Hans the alien organize his collection of circles!
● Insect Squasher: Squash the insects!
● Telezorker: Teleport snails, fish, and objects to safety!
Follow us to get news and updates:
If you find any bugs, please report them to [email protected]
Clothes for your amoebas are now available! Suit them up with onesies, glasses, even moustaches and eyebrows! We'll be adding more clothes for your amoebas in the future.
Don't forget to check out our other recent additions, like amoeba egg laying and hatching!