Reading Eggs is the multi-award winning learning program that helps children learn to read. Based on scientific research and designed by experienced elementary teachers, it’s proven to help kids learn to read using interactive reading games, guided reading lessons, fun activities, and over 2,000 digital story books.
Reading Eggs has already helped over 10 million children worldwide learn to read. The monthly subscription includes full access to:
• Reading Eggs Junior (ages 2–4): Toddlers build pre-reading skills such as phonemic awareness and alphabet knowledge with fun activities, games, videos, and read-aloud books.
• Reading Eggs (ages 3-7): Children take their first steps in learning to read, covering phonics, sight words, spelling, vocabulary, and comprehension.
• Reading Eggspress (ages 7-13): Continues the learning journey by helping children learn to read for meaning and enjoyment.
• Mathseeds (ages 3–9): Develops essential early numeracy skills, covering numbers, measurement, shapes, patterns, and more.
• Printable teaching material: Hundreds of printable worksheets reinforce essential skills and concepts covered in the programs. Homeschoolers have access to detailed curriculum guides for grades K–2, as well as lesson plans, assessment tasks, printable certificates, and real-time progress reports.
ABOUT THE READING EGGS LEARN TO READ APP
TRUSTED: used in over 16,000 schools and trusted by elementary educators.
SELF-PACED: children are matched to the perfect level and progress with self-paced, one-on-one lessons.
HIGHLY MOTIVATING: the reward system consists of golden eggs, collectable pets, and games, motivating children to keep learning.
RESEARCH-BASED: based on scientific research and the most up-to-date learning principles on the most effective way children learn to read.
COMPREHENSIVE: Reading Eggs is a complete learn to read system for children aged 2–13 and covers the five essential components of reading: phonics, phonemic awareness, vocabulary, fluency, and comprehension.
PROVEN RESULTS: 91% of parents report a noticeable improvement within weeks!
SEE REAL PROGRESS: see instant results and receive detailed progress reports, which show you exactly how your child is improving.
Users must log in with their account details to access Reading Eggs.
• Wireless internet connection
• An active trial or subscription
• OS Version – Android 6.0+
Recommended Device Specifications
• OS Version – Latest Android OS
Example devices meeting recommended specifications:
• Phone - Samsung Galaxy S7+ or Google Pixel
• Small Tablet – Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0"+
• Large Tablet – Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1"+ or Google Pixel C
Example devices meeting minimum specs:
• Phone – Samsung Galaxy S6
• Small Tablet – Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0"
• Large Tablet – Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Not recommended for low-performance tablets. Also, not recommended for Leapfrog, Thomson or Pendo tablets.
Note: Teacher accounts are currently not supported
For assistance or feedback email: [email protected]
• Each subscription gives one child access to Reading Eggs Junior, Reading Eggs, Reading Eggspress, and Mathseeds
• The first month of your subscription is free. After the first month, a monthly cost is charged to your Google Play Store account (see prices below)
• Receive a 50% discount on the full subscription cost per month for any additional child subscribed via the Reading Eggs Android app
• Subscriptions renew automatically; your Google Play Store account will be charged unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Cancel anytime in your Google Play Store account settings
• 1st child: $9.99 USD/month
• 2nd, 3rd & 4th child: $4.99 USD/month
Family Bonus Discount—Save 50% on any additional children
Terms and Conditions: http://readingeggs.com/terms/
We’ve sprayed a few bugs and cleared out the cobwebs to enhance your child’s learning experience. The Reading Eggs Learn to Read app features hundreds of fun reading games, spelling games, phonics activities, word puzzles, alphabet games, and over 2,000 children's e-books to choose from.
The app includes Reading Eggs Junior (perfect for toddlers and preschoolers), Reading Eggspress (covers vocabulary, grammar and comprehension skills) and Mathseeds (for early mathematics skills).