This is the FREE DEMO VERSION of Riptide GP, the first ever console-quality water racing game for mobile, created by Vector Unit, the developers of Xbox 360 hit Hydro Thunder Hurricane.
This demo allows you to try out Race and Hot Lap with one jet ski on one track, Alpha City. Open Feint is enabled, so you can post Leaderboard times, race against your Friends’ times, and even earn some achievements!
Rev up your supercharged jet ski and take a wild ride through twisting canals and rivers, futuristic cityscapes, and mysterious research facilities. Skill, stunts, and speed will be your best allies as you grab massive air off huge waves, kick out death-defying tricks, and boost your jet ski to victory across a dynamic, ever-changing torrent of foam and spray.
Designed from the ground up to take full advantage of your NVIDIA® Tegra™ powered phone or tablet, Riptide GP features super-realistic water physics, real-time reflections, and gorgeous high-detail vehicles and environments.
Riptide GP Demo comes with one jet ski, one track, and two game modes (Race and Hot Lap).
If you like the game and want more, be sure to buy the FULL VERSION of Riptide GP, available as a separate purchase in the Android Market. The full version of Ritpide GP brings you even more jet-ski-racing, stunt-busting, water-splashing goodness, including:
• 12 twisting, futuristic water raceways
• 6 screaming fast jet skis
• 3 game modes: Race, Hot Lap, and Championship
• Bluetooth and USB gamepad support
• Grab massive air and perform dramatic stunts to earn boost
• Alter your environment mid-race with interactive triggers
• Earn Achievements, post to Leaderboards, and race against your Friends' best split times with integrated OpenFeint™ support
• Designed specifically for phones and tablets using NVIDIA’s Tegra mobile superchip.
• Easy and fun to pick up and play – delightfully challenging to master
For info and announcements, please visit:
For support or suggestions, email:[email protected]
And don't forget to like us on Facebook!
- Gamepad support (Full version only).
- Fixed graphical glitch for some devices such as Atrix which caused the trees to look like boxes, among other things.