The galaxy's finest tower defense series returns with an epic new installment!
Sentinel's award-winning strategy gameplay expands explosively as the interstellar war moves to a mysterious alien world. Deploy devastating new towers and technology against an enemy that's smarter and more deadly than ever before. Battle across vast landscapes and earn a wealth of upgrades as you explore the mystery of the Dark Star.
• A huge campaign across 26 unique maps, each also playable in Endless mode.
• A secondary campaign unveiling more weapons and secrets of the Dark Star.
• Defend massive, multi-screen landscapes and marathon paths.
• A bestiary full of new and returning enemies. Their special abilities and varied behaviour will keep even veteran players on their toes.
• The aliens fight back with the ability to damage, disable and destroy towers. How will you choose to counter them?
• Pick your loadout from an extensive assortment of weaponry. Unlock Uber Towers that pack power to match their size.
• Deploy your own units onto the path to hinder attackers.
• Call in support from the skies with the Sentinel's trademark ship weapons.
• Unleash drones, nukes and more from your new improved Stronghold.
• Control Commander heroes to back up your defenses. Earn experience and level up to gain powerful new abilities.
• Real-time dynamic lighting and shader effects bring atmosphere to the alien landscape for the best Sentinel experience yet.
• Google Play Saving enabled.
• Google Play Services for leaderboards and achievements.
• Spend your earnings on a massive selection of persistent upgrades to support your play style and complement your tactics.
• Upload your score to the Global Nexus and contribute to the worldwide cooperative push for rewards.
Follow us @origin8 on Twitter, Facebook
- A New 5-map campaign!
- New weapons and turrets!
- A new commander mech, the Juggernaut!
- UI improvements
- Many bug fixes and balance changes
Thank you for all your support. If you have any issues or feedback please contact [email protected]
- Juggernaut IAP will now restore on a fresh install
- Some icons for juggernaut were incorrectly displayed during level up