SXblue ToolBox is an application tool to configure and control the high-accuracy SXblue GNSS receivers.
The Sxblue ToolBox allows the user to view and analyse the position data provided by the SXblue receiver, and metadata related to its location. The user is able to send commands that enable or disable some features: Systems in use, Mask angle or differential age. Used Constellation each GPS positioning system, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS.
The SXblue ToolBox is also an NTRIP client capable of connecting to a NTRIP server for RTK corrections and thus allow the receiver to issue a very accurate location information.
The application is able to record, save and transfer the raw data allowing post-processing activities on computers for surveying and geomatics professionals.
The application includes a series of audible and visual alarms that are configurable by user to determine the thresholds of the information provided by the SXblue GNSS receiver.
The SXBlue ToolBox main features are:
- Display of location information and quality of the position data
- Skyplot of all-in-view constellations: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS, SBAS
- Registration of raw data
- NTRIP/DIP client for receiving RTK corrections
- Terminal to send commands and view the output data of the SXblue device
- Audible and visual alarms
- Activation of options and licenses via the application
Note: Extended use of SXblue ToolBox connected to an SXblue receiver may result in decreased battery life.
Compatibility: Android version 4.0.3 and later
For any questions or error notifications about this application, please contact: [email protected]
Multiple bugs fixed