You start with a board of face-down cards that form three peaks. Over these three peaks you will a row of ten exposed cards and at the bottom you will find a deck of cards and a waste pile. Tap cards one higher or lower to clear cards off the board. The game is won if all three peaks are cleared.
You can compete with people around the world. Check the online leaderboards after each game to see your global standing.FEATURES
- 4 Game Modes: Classic, 290 Special Maps, 100.000 Levels and Daily Challenges
- Complete personalization options: card fronts, card backs and backgrounds
- Advanced Hint option
- Unlimited Undo
- Easy to play and simple to use
- Designed for both Tablets and Phones
- Beautiful and simple graphics
- Smart In-Game Help
- Statistics and many achievements to unlock
- Saves your progress to the cloud. Play across multiple devices.
- Online leaderboards to compete with people everywhereTIPS
- Match the top card from the waste pile with a card from the board that is one lower or one higher. Match as many as you can to clear the board.
- You can match a queen with a king or jack, or you can match a 2 with an ace or a 3.The king can be matched with an ace or a queen and so on. A jack matches with a 10 or a queen.
- If there are no matches available you can draw a new card from the stack. You can only make matches with the cards that are exposed.
- Once you draw all the cards and no matches are available you are dealt a new deck.
- You are dealt cards only 2 times and after that the game ends. If you clear a board you receive a free deal.Support and Feedback
If you have any technical problems or suggestions please email us directly at [email protected]
Please, don’t leave support problems in our comments – we don’t check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.