If you enjoy the app please consider making a small donation: http://bit.ly/MH2aKO
View images, videos, and documents without downloading them, or compose a playlist of your favorite music and enjoy as it streams directly from OneDrive!
Share your files with the world by selecting the files or folders you want and hit "Share". The files can be shared through apps like GMail, Facebook and Twitter.
Uploading files is as easy as hitting the Share-button in any app, or opening Explorer for OneDrive and hitting the upload button. Have several files you want to upload? No problem! Explorer for OneDrive supports batch uploading and downloading, as well as other batch operations. The app comes with an experimental automatic camera image uploader. It might not always work correctly.
It's a breeze to find the perfect spot for your file, or even create a new folder if the right one isn't there yet. Not satisfied with where you put it? Move or copy it to anywhere in your OneDrive. You can rename and delete files and folders to!
Icon by Tom Emery
About the OneDrive permissions:
- "Access information at all times" is used for auto-login after you has signed in once
- "Access and edit your OneDrive" and "View photos and documents on OneDrive" are used to reach your files and files shared with you.
These permissions are for Windows Live only. They do not affect the permissions used on your phone!
- Name changed to reflect OneDrive rebranding
- Images taken when offline while Automatic Camera Uploads is turned on are now queued and uploaded when a connection is available
- Automatic Camera Uploads now work when the phone is restarted without having to open the app first
- Most dialogs have been replaced with an activity/full window
- File sizes and date last changed is now shown for files stored on the phone