FruitMobile Bluetooth Firewall protects your android device against all sorts of bluetooth attack from devices around you. It displays alerts when bluetooth activities takes place. You can also scan your device & detect apps with bluetooth capabilities. So if you have installed a malicious app unknowingly this is the time to detect & uninstall it.
Alerts are displayed when:
1. Local apps try to perform bluetooth actions.
2. Remote bluetooth devices connects/pairs with your device.
3. App with bluetooth capabilities is installed/updated
1. Perform bluetooth scan of your android device
2. Option to make chosen remote devices as trusted.
3. Logs all bluetooth events.
4. Password protect the firewall and it's sensitive data.
The default firewall configuration will alert on all events and ask for user approval. This can be changed easily by un-checking whatever alerts are not required.
All you need to do to get started is install the app , tap on the icon to open it and then exit the app. Firewall will run in the background and monitor all bluetooth activities.
Please go through the help instructions whenever required.
Help us serve you better by contacting us if you have any questions, suggestions or issues.
Like us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
KEYWORDS: bluetooth firewall, security, bluetooth hacking, hack, hacker, privacy protection, bluetooth guard, safety, bluetooth scan
Password protection for firewall access
Support for language - Japanese
Bug related to password saving has been fixed.