Calcscript is an advanced RPN calculator that uses simple programming language based on Golfscript.
Calcscript is designed with the purpose of executing complex calculations using minimum number of keystrokes.
- Live preview - the calculator executes what you write with every keystroke.
- Four native types: numeric, array, string and block.
- Over 30 different built-in operators.
- Defining your own operators and functions.
- Application includes simple tutorial for beginners.
- Two keyboard layouts for basic and advanced operators.
Send suggestions and bug reports to [email protected]
Add operators: pi, tan, asin, acos, atan, sinh, cosh, tanh, e, ln, log, exp, hex, bin, oct, dec.
Add ability to hide not used operators.
Add Show info command to variable context menu.
Add better support for large screen sizes.
Fix "zip" operator for arrays with different sizes.