Calcscript is an advanced RPN calculator that uses simple programming language based on Golfscript.
Calcscript is designed with the purpose of executing complex calculations using minimum number of keystrokes.
- Live preview - the calculator executes what you write with every keystroke.
- Four native types: numeric, array, string and block.
- Over 30 different built-in operators.
- Defining your own operators and functions.
- Application includes simple tutorial for beginners.
- Two keyboard layouts for basic and advanced operators.
Send suggestions and bug reports to [email protected]
Add searchable list of operators.
Better design on Android 2.2.
Allow opening calculator in popup window on Samsung devices.
Add help messages (visible when using SPen or accessibility device).
Changed behavior of the ⇧ key that no longer inserts the ` operator. To insert that operator use Search operators window.
Minor layout fixes on tablets.