MiMedia protects your files and lets you access them from anywhere on your Android devices. With the MiMedia app you can listen to your music, watch your favorite videos, and view your photos instantly from anywhere. Plus, instantly secure your latest photos and videos to your account right from your Android device.
Download the MiMedia app today and enjoy your digital life on the go.
- New: Complete redesign with new home screen dashboard, sidebar and content areas
- New: Native viewing, sharing and opening of photos, documents and files
- New: Access to all (m:) drive files and backed up devices
- New: Local caching and other enhancement to improve performance
- Online access to media backed up from computer or uploaded via web
- Streaming access to Music, Photos and Videos
- Ability to take or upload existing photos and videos for cloud storage
- Ability to access Music library by artist, album or access backed up music playlists
- Full Support for AirPlay, Bluetooth, HDMI, Projectors and Car Stereo Dock
- Multi-Select uploads for Photos and Videos
- Photo Slideshow with selectable delay option
- Background Music playback with native Music support for controls and lockscreen
- Easy navigation of Photos and Video with galleries or decades views
- Custom decades Music Playlist views combine with existing backed up playlists
- We are currently optimizing video and audio streaming quality on our servers, users should see quality improvements in the near future.
- The Vitamio plugin is required to stream video, download links are below. Future builds should provide native video streaming for Android 3.x and 4.x.
Release notes for 1.5:
- New dashboard-style home screen for better support of all device sizes
- Native sharing for photos and files
- View files with open/sharing intents
- Support for Incoming files, ie: send to MiMedia app
- Sidebar navigation replaces tab bar with more flexible navigation
- Local caching to improve performance for file browsing and home screen
- (m:) and Device Directory and File Browsing and Viewing
For full release notes visit: