Access all your files from anywhere using your Android phone or tablet. View your photos, stream your videos and music, and open your documents, all over wireless or 3G.
Livedrive is a revolutionary online backup, online storage and file synchronization service that provides an amazing 5TB of storage space and easy-to-use software to transfer your files online. Livedrive’s online storage appears as a new drive on your PC or Mac, so you can use your online storage just like an external drive or USB flash drive.
With the Livedrive Mobile app you can access all of the files on your Livedrive account on your Android device. With the app you can:
- View your photos – admire all of your photos on your tablet's magnificent display, or carry them in your pocket on your phone. You can even view a slideshow, and import photos to and from your device’s photo album.
- Listen to your music – all of the music that you’ve got on your Livedrive account is now instantly available on your Android. The music streams directly from Livedrive – so no need to wait for it to download, or worry about syncing it to your device. You can browse your entire music collection by Artist, Album, Year or Genre, and build playlists to listen to on the go.
- Watch your videos – even the videos you’ve stored on your Livedrive account are instantly available on your Android. They stream directly from your account to your device, meaning that your entire movie collection is now accessible to you at any time! (Android 2.2+ required)
- Open your files – open any file on your Livedrive account in other apps that you've got on your device. Open Office Documents in QuickOffice, or PDF files in Adobe Reader. All of your files are just one click away.
This app requires a Livedrive account (monthly or annual subscription required), sign up for a free trial at http://www.livedrive.com.
If you experience any problems with the latest version of the app, please contact our support team through http://support.livedrive.com.
New in version 1.6.6:
- Fixed crash on login affecting some newer devices
New in version 1.6.5:
- Support file uploads from external SD cards on newer devices
- Improved document editing and file sharing support
- Fixed music streaming on some older devices
- Other misc fixes and improvements
We are working hard to improve this app, please give us any feedback you may have.