With Missing Droid you can easily locate your phone if you left it in the office, lost it, if it was stolen, or otherwise misplaced, and you can protect your information as well and stay connected.
If you install remotely and want to locate your phone, send a text that says "Android gps" to your phone. However, this method does not work on most phones.
You can either send a text message from another phone to your phone to activate Missing Droid, or install it on both devices and you can locate with the click of a button.
Missing Droid Features:
• Lock your phone with password of your choice (2.2 up)
• Factory data reset to protect your data (2.2 up)
• Reset or change your password remotely, whether had you set it with Missing Droid or not. (2.2 up)
• Make phone ring even if on silent
• Accurately get location, includes google maps link, physical address, and actual coordinates and battery info
• Remotely enable call forwarding on almost any carrier.
• Hide texts if they match keyword
• Hide the application from your app list
• Allow List – Allow specific numbers or all numbers
• Block List
• Lock Missing Droid's settings so only you can change them
• Very customizable and easy to use
Missing Droid Pro features
• Prevent uninstall - (optional) If someone tries to uninstall Missing Droid from your phone, it will be locked with a pre-chosen password. Similar Apps don't do this. (2.2 up)
• Disable the 'Clear Data' button in system settings.
• Auto-enable Wifi for better location accuracy.
• Auto-enable GPS – Android 2.1 and 2.2 and any rooted phone
• Unlimited numbers on Allow and Block Lists – You are limited to 3 on each with free version.
Concerned about permissions?
Go to http://forum.jakar.co/jakar-apps/1348786201/ on your computer or phone's browser.
Questions, Complaints, Comments?
Email me at [email protected]
or view my website at http://forum.jakar.co/jakar-apps/1348770659
Added "Confirm" popup when wiping via Locator
Message Choice - choose what information you get when locating
Optional text responses when locking, locating via ring, and enabling/disabling call forwarding
Optionally disable keyword
Corrected "Force Close" bug
Corrected bug preventing call forwarding from being configurable
Some interface changes
Some other bug fixes and performance improvements