Hours Keeper is a well designed application that you can use to easily track your hours worked and calculate your earnings.
Hours Keeper allows to record your daily working hours for each client, including your overtime and break time. After earnings been calculated, you can generate PDF invoices to sent to your clients and track all the billings and the payments. And, Produced by Polycents.
Our Hours Keeper is one of the best tools to track down all the hours you have worked. Once you use the app you will want nothing else to make your hours and earnings tracking easier.
- Well designed, easy to use, intuitive interface.
- Realtime hours/earning tracking for multiple clients.
- Weekly and monthly timesheet.
- PDF invoices to send to customers.
- Earnings reports.
- Calendar to map your daily earning for each month.
- Billing and payment tracking.
- Configurable overtime and break time for time tracking.
- Export data as CSV.
- Sync data between all your devices.
- Passcode protection.
Permissions Used in Hours Keeper
1. Storage: Hours Keeper needs this permission to store exported files in your phone. And when you choose to upload a photo from Gallery, Hours Keeper needs this permission to read photos.
2. Camera: Hours Keeper needs this permission to take photos when you choose to upload a photo via camera.
3. Phone: Hours Keeper needs this permission to make a call when you choose to contact the client directly within app.
4. Contacts: Hours Keeper needs this permission to read contacts in your device when you choose to import a contact as client.
This free version is an ad-supported version, you're free to add 2 clients and generate 2 invoices, we also offer an ad-free version with no function restrictions(available as in-app purchase).
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to [email protected]
, and you will get the response with solutions in a short time.
The word for today’s update is Stability.
From unexpected behaviors to crashes, we’ve slain a large number of bugs that should result in a more stable, more predictable Hours Keeper for everyone.
We'd love to hear your feedback! If you have any ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. Please reach out to us at [email protected]