Manage time & log hours with ease!
Managing your workforce is easy with TSheets time tracker, a cloud-based work time tracking and employee scheduling app that allows them to clock in and out each work day from their smartphones. With TSheets as the work clock, employees can easily track work hours, create a work log and even track PTO - More than your usual time clock app.ONLINE TIMESHEETS
⏲️ Time logging has never been easier
- The TSheets time clock app allows you to replace paper timesheets with accurate, electronic time data and makes payroll and invoicing faster and more affordable. The TSheets time tracking app also accurately tracks time and GPS locations. So, why track work hours manually? Install this time clock app, calculate timesheets automatically and manage time for quick bookkeeping with the best time tracking software. SOPHISTICATED TIME RECORDING
TSheets time clock & timekeeping features: clock in and out to track work hours, change job codes, edit digital timesheets, view time tracking reports and changes to the work schedule and even track PTO.
• Track time against multi-level job codes, projects, locations, clients, and more.
• Track employee hours accurately with a real-time online time clock.
• Easily switch between job codes, pause time tracking, or take a break.MANAGE TIME
The TSheets time tracker makes time management a breeze for employers. Save, on average, 6% on gross payroll costs and save three hours per week managing employee time.
• Edit, delete, or approve timesheets online to create a time log.
• View employee scheduling, such as vacation time, sick time, and holiday time accruals.
• View time tracker timer history with map.
• Easily access a breakdown of employee hours by employee, job, customer, or location.
• Get notifications if employees don’t clock in to a job or shift as scheduled or approach overtime limits.
• See day and week work hours at a glance.
• Keep a black-box history of all timesheet edits and deletions, in case of an audit.SCHEDULE ANYWHERE
The TSheets time tracker also features in-app employee scheduling that allows employers to manage a schedule anywhere and anytime. Features include: drag and drop shifts, assign jobs and send alerts to managers if employees haven’t clocked in as scheduled.
• SCHEDULE BUILDER: Schedule hours by job or by shift.
• In-app work timekeeping lets employees easily clock in and clock out of assigned jobs or shifts right from the schedule.
• Notifications let employees know when a new work schedule is published or if a shift is changed.
SIGN UP ⏲️
This time tracking and scheduling app requires a TSheets account. Sign up now on the app or at https://www.tsheets.com for a free trial with no credit card required. (Or if you have just 1 user, sign up for a free account!)
ALSO INCLUDED ⏲️
• Seamless integrations with QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks for PC (Pro, Premier, and Enterprise) for quick bookkeeping.
• QuickBooks, Square, and Gusto integrations (and more!) to simplify your back office processes.
• Sync your schedule with Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook, or Google Calendar for seamless time management.
• Integrations with popular payroll, accounting, invoicing software.
• Powerful, real-time reports in multiple formats (PDF, CSV, online, HTML).
• Safe data storage and detailed time logs protect you in the event of a labor dispute or audit.
• Configurations for DCAA/DOL compliance.
• Developer-open API.
SUPPORT, CUSTOMER RATED ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
TSheets offers free unlimited phone, email, and chat support to all of our customers. Have a question? We’re always happy to help!
Customer Reviews: http://www.tsheets.com/reviews
DIY Online Support: http://help.tsheets.com
Email: [email protected]
Webinars: Register for TSheets free, weekly webinars at https://www.tsheets.com/webinars
What’s new and improved
-We got a mini makeover 💅 TSheets is now QuickBooks Time. The new name comes with a new icon.
-Check out the new card on the Overview screen that shows hours worked by team member.
What we fixed
-Fixed a bug where @mention notifications in projects were not showing correctly.
-The app was crashing for some of you when navigating to and from the Whos Working screen. Patched that up.