For the first time Revit Technologies developed and released the Pashto Dictionary application for Android users in November 2012. Pashto Dicitonary was the first but still leading dictionary application of Pashto language on Android Play Store.
A major upgrade of the application has just been completed and released in November 2015.
Improvements and new changes include the following:
1. Thousands of new Pashto and English words added to the database.
2. Journalism related word database added.
3. Add word to favourite list.
4. Add new words to the database.
5. Edit existing words.
6. Delete words from the database.
7. Share words with others with one click.
8. Words pronunciation.
9. Existing bugs were fixed.
10. Compatibility with new devices added.
11. A new design and theme feature used.
12. The Pashto Dictionary is offered free of charge with ads.
Prerequisites: Please install Pashto Keyboard to search for Pashto words. We are also offering Pashto Keyboard on Play Store for free.
We are committed to having frequent upgrades from now on to our Pashto Dictionary. We highly value our users' input in this regard. Should you have any suggestions or material that can add to the value to the Pashto Dictionary, please contact us via email or phone:
The application is completely free to use with ads. The ads revenue will help us to cover it's expenses.
Note: We unpublished the previous version of Pashto Dictionary (Green Icon with Black (پ letter) which was released in November 2012, and released fresh app instead.
Thanks to Ahmad Wali Zahid for dedicating his time for this project.
To get more, please visit our website revittechnology.com
Email us: [email protected]
- UI (User Interface) improved, clean design.
- Performance improved.
- Bugs fixed.
- Reduced the application size to help users who has slow bandwidth.