As a caring pet owner, your pet’s health and wellbeing is your priority. It is important to be sure you are doing the right things to keep them healthy and happy and that you have the right advice available to you whenever your pet is unwell.
Imagine if you could have a trusted vet on call at any time of day or night to check in with whenever and wherever you like, no matter how big or small your question. Whether it is after hours and your local vet clinic is closed, whether you are somewhere off the beaten track or whether you are just busy at work and need answers now, we’ve figured out a way to make this happen.
PawSquad is revolutionising access to veterinary advice, providing instant access to a team of highly experienced (average 12 years), UK-registered veterinarians via video or live web chat, 24/7. It’s a completely new level of personalised care that works with your schedule - and your smartphone!
- The reassurance of having a vet in your pocket, 24/7
- Instant access. You can be speaking to a vet within 20 seconds!
- A written report to refer back to or to take to your regular vet if needed
- Urgent first aid and instant helpful advice whenever (and wherever) your pet is ill or injured
- Avoid the cost and inconvenience of a trip to a vet clinic if it is not necessary
- Personalised preventive health assessments that consider your pet’s unique breed, age, lifestyle and emotional needs
- Available as a FREE service through one of our selected partners*
- Or access using our pay-as-you-go or unlimited subscription services at a fraction of the cost of a typical in-clinic consultation
* contact our customer service team at [email protected]
for a list of partners offering our service for free or at a subsidised rate.
We've updated the validation process for some of your partners