SUCCESSFUL RETIREMENT NEEDS INFORMED PLANNING
RetireMe has been designed to help you understand how long your pension fund might last you and the estimated annual income that you might expect to receive from it.
INFORMED AND EMPOWERED
RetireMe will allow you to project the value of any existing funds, together with any future contributions, to determine a pension fund at a chosen retirement age from which you can drawdown a future income.
RetireMe will estimate how long your pension fund will last based upon your selected annual income or the projected annual income you might receive over your selected drawdown period.
The results are displayed as a graph showing your projected drawdown income and projected fund value over the period of drawdown. You can also see your projected values by swiping left in the graph area.
RetireMe allows you to quickly and easily model your drawdown income based upon either a Flexi Access Drawdown Fund or Uncrystallised Funds Pension Lump Sum basis.
- Simple, easy to understand timeline showing the value of your projected pension fund over your selected drawdown period.
- Swipe to switch between graphical and numerical display.
- Select your target retirement age
- Change assumptions including - growth rate, charge rate, contribution rate
- Easily switch between each drawdown basis
- Display results as Adjusted or Unadjusted for inflation.
- Extensive in App help and guidance.
Terms and conditions of use can be found in the App.
If you have any feedback please email us at [email protected]