Note 1: For Business
Note 2: Free trial version limitations: You can only restrict users to single-app mode or two apps, and you cannot change the default wallpaper and password.
SureLock uses Android Device Administrator permissions for advanced lock-down features.
SureLock is the #1 kiosk lockdown tool for Android that quickly transforms any Android tablet or smartphone into a dedicated Android kiosk. It replaces the default Home Screen or Launcher and restricts access to only admin-approved applications. SureLock has built-in device management capabilities.Description
Worried about unwanted misuse of your company-owned Android devices? It has become common to use off-the-shelf mobile devices to run business applications or self-service kiosks. However, device misuse can impact user productivity and result in high maintenance costs and mobile data-usage bills.
Use SureLock to lock-down Android tablets and smartphones and convert them into dedicated Android kiosks, limiting access to just the applications and device features that admins have approved. Games, social media applications, system settings, and any other unapproved applications are completely hidden from the user.Remote Management
SureLock includes integrated device management functionality. You can enable it from the SureLock Settings menu. With device management, you can configure lockdown settings remotely, remotely install apps, troubleshoot device issues using screen-sharing features, view call logs & SMS logs and track company-owned devices in real-time on Google Maps. SureLock can receive MDM commands via SMS or Text Messaging.Key Features
• Lock down devices into single-app or multi-app mode
• Password protect applications
• Auto-launch applications at startup
• Control peripherals (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Screen Orientation, Airplane Mode, Audio, GPS)
• Customize home screen (Layout, App Labels, Wallpaper)
• Remote management with SureMDM
• Group applications
• Block user from altering system settings
• Block incoming and outgoing calls, or limit calls to select phone numbers
• Block incoming and outgoing SMS
• Report call logs to MDM server
• Report SMS logs to MDM server
• Set device to return to home screen after a period of inactivity
• Display widgets on home screen
• Application shortcuts
• Screen saver mode
• Disable status bar and notification panel
• Disable power button
• Delayed application launch
• Selectively allow or block individual child windows
• Multiple admin access
• Driver Safety Mode: Disable touch screen and hardware keys if the driver goes above a speed threshold
• Collect application usage data (launch time, duration of usage, etc.)
• Power saving settings (brightness control based on charging status and user inactivity)
• Memory management (close applications if memory usage threshold is reached)
• Easily integrates SureFox (Special lock-down browser to restrict browsing to only admin-approved websites)Who uses SureLock?
- Field force using Android tablets and smartphones
- Trucking companies (ELD Mandate), Electronic Logbook Application lockdown
- Libraries and schools
- Taxi Dispatch Systems
- Android kiosks at retail stores
- Inventory Control and Asset Tracking
- Passenger Infotainment at airports
- Restaurants for customer feedback and engagement
- Patient surveys at hospitals
- Electronic Proof of Delivery applications used by logistics companiesLicensing and Support
SureLock In-App license purchase includes support and access to upgrades to the newest versions for 1 year from the date of purchase. After 1 year, you will have perpetual access to the version installed at that time. However, you will not have access to support, maintenance, or upgrades.Important Links:
How to exit SureLock: https://bit.ly/3dg0ajK
Email: [email protected]
1. Added support to configure Multi-User profile with Azure AD / O365.
2. Added support for ESC key in SureKeyboard
3. Added support for Auto Power On When Charger Is Connected and Auto Power Off When Charger Is Disconnected for Samsung KNOX device.