Get rides, book tickets, order meals and much more with DBS PayLah! Do everything you love in one everyday app. Ask to PayLah! at over 180,000 acceptance points across Singapore. Download today.
Dining: Order meals and savour yummy deals with foodpanda, KFC, Dominos, Chope, WhyQ, Koufu, ToastBox, and many others.
Transport: Book rides with ComfortDelgroTaxis or Gojek.
Entertainment: Book movies, events and shows at Golden Village or SISTIC.
Shopping: Enjoy rewards from FavePay, Carousell, Qoo10, CapitaStar, VivoRewardsInstant Rewards Programme.
Utilities: Settle bills anytime, anywhere with AXS.
Insurance: Buy travel insurance conveniently while on the go.
Gifts: Surprise your loved ones with a QR Gift or send them an eGift!
- Scan to pay: At over 180,000 merchants with NETS QR, PayNowQR, FavePayQR and select SGQR codes. You can also scan to pay at PayLah!-enabled merchants such as ComfortDelgro, KFC, ToastBox, Jollibean, Old Chang Kee, Popular, 7-Eleven and many more.
- Card Rewards: Track and redeem your card reward points (DBS Points and POSB Daily$), view personalised card deals, and join Spend & Win promotions for sure-win prizes.
- Split the bill: Request for funds from your friends easily.
- Transfer funds via PayNow: Send payments to PayNowregistered users, even customers from other banks.
- Dine with FasTrack: Enjoy seamless payments via PayLah! for your DBS FasTrackorders from Koufu, Marks & Spencer Café, Old Tea Hut, Wang local café, and more.
- Receive payments with My QR: Create a QR code or payment link to request and collect payments for items or services that you’re promoting online through marketplaces like Carousellwithout disclosing your phone number.
- Skip top-ups with AutoDebit: Enable this feature for automatic deduction of funds directly from your linked DBS/POSB bank account.
- eStatements: Access your monthly statements electronically through PayLah! eStatements.
- FAST top-ups: Top-up your PayLah! wallets from other banks via online FAST transfer service. Applicable to Non-DBS/POSB internet banking/digibankusers.
- Make a Donation: Donate to over 26 charitable organisations.
Download and register for DBS PayLah! now.
- DBS PayLah! is a mobile payment and mobile wallet service offered by DBS Bank Ltd. With effect from 30 November 2020, monies in your DBS PayLah! account will be a deposit. SGD deposits are insured up to S$75k by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC).
- PayNow is a peer-to-peer funds transfer service by The Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS)
- NETS is a national banking payment system designated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- AXS is a leading solution provider and operator of an Electronic Service Delivery Network (ESDN)
Good news! All your favourite Card features are now on DBS PayLah!
DBS/POSB Card users –You can now join Spend & Win promotions to receive sure-win prizes. View your Card details, Rewards balances, Card deals and offset your Card transactions with your DBS Points/ POSB Daily$. Get more rewards as you spend.
Also, you can now access your monthly statements electronically through PayLah! eStatements.
Thanks for choosing DBS PayLah!