Rosetta Stone® Kids Reading is the award-winning program that teaches kids ages 3-7 how to read. Research-proven technology and engaging game play offer children a personalized experience that teaches them to read at their own pace—while expanding their horizons. Developed with reading and education experts, Rosetta Stone® Kids Reading introduces and reinforces core reading skills in engaging, self-paced interactive games and activities.
Explore the world with the Lingos—a colorful bunch of buddies who love to read books and tell stories. Ten (10) lesson levels feature more than 50 games and 600 activities for your child to explore. Each lesson level introduces children to a new location—and each destination presents a story-based problem for kids to solve by completing the learning activities and learning new skills.
- Designed by the award winning Rosetta Stone Kids team and built with research-proven technology, to increase children’s reading confidence.
- 10 levels of reading activities crafted by award-winning experts.
- Children interact with engaging characters that give feedback and rewards to encourage success
- Allows for multiple profiles, so children of different reading levels can play on the same device.•
Parents’ Corner highlights skills introduced and child’s progress.
DEVELOP READING SKILLS
- Print Awareness
- Shape Recognition
- Early Vocabulary Development
- Listening Skills
- Letter Names
- Rhyming and Sound Awareness
- Letter Sounds and Beginning Phonics
- Sight Words
- Early Comprehension Skills
- Advanced Phonics
- Word Meanings
- Reading Comprehension
and much more!
- Best-in-class features for parents.
- See detailed reports on your child’s progress and usage.
- Manage accounts for multiple children.
- Parents control access to in-app purchases.
Check out our full lineup of kids’ learning apps:
- Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Word Builder
- Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Letter Sounds
- Rosetta Stone® Kids Reading
Visit us: http://www.rosettastone.com
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/RosettaStone
Watch our app trailers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEPu8aY5RAY
Let us know what you think: [email protected]
About Rosetta Stone
Rosetta Stone Inc. is changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative technology-driven language, reading and brain-fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers digital, online and mobile courses in 30 different languages. Rosetta Stone recently expanded beyond language and deeper into education-technology with its acquisitions of Livemocha, Lexia Learning, Vivity Labs, and Tell Me More. In 2013, the company established the Rosetta Stone Kids division and launched a set of award-winning apps for children ages 3-7, including Rosetta Stone Kids Lingo Letter Sounds, Rosetta Stone Lingo Word Builder, and Rosetta Stone Fit Brains: Sparky's Adventures. Rosetta Stone Kids Reading--designed to give young children a fun and effective jump-start on reading--is the latest addition to the Rosetta Stone Kids family. Rosetta Stone is based in Arlington, VA, and has offices around the world.