Transflo Mobile lets you receive and manage loads, scan and send documents, track hours of service, electronic signatures, access settlement statements, communicate with dispatch, and more from your mobile device. Whether you’re in or out of the cab, Transflo Mobile helps you stay organized and productive.
Get instant access to load information with the ability to accept or decline right on your mobile device. With a simple swipe, you can also provide fleet managers, carriers, and brokers with real-time load status updates from anywhere. Chat with dispatch and engage in two-way communication.
With the industry’s premier document management platform, Transflo Mobile lets you transmit delivery information from anywhere. Simply scan and send trip documents using this app. The high-quality images are then routed straight into carrier workflows to compress billing timeframes so you get paid faster.
A multilayered map allows you to view accurate route maps, approved fuel networks, and live weather reports. The map also provides you with exact trailer locations using satellite positioning.
Transflo Mobile integrates directly with leading TMS systems, allowing carriers to send available loads directly to your mobile device. Transflo has also partnered with other industry leaders including Geotab, Pilot Flying J, and CAT Scale, to integrate electronic logs, card-less fueling, truck scale services, and much more.
• Track hours of service with the new Transflo ELD
• Manage loads from anywhere
• Two-way communications with carriers and brokers
• Access to payroll and settlement statement information
• Scan documents and doc type multiple documents and images
• Crop, rotate, lighten, darken, and compress images to improve quality
• View approved routing, fuel networks, and trailer locations
• Card-less fueling, fuel lane wait-times, and more with the myPilot app integration
• Weight and truck scale services provided by CAT Scale
• View nearby Transflo Express truck stop scanning locations
• Handle accident and OS&D reports
• View live weather reports
• Electronic signatures
• No-hassle auto updates
• Training and company update videos
• In-app tips on how to scan and send documents
• And much more
Your fleet or broker must be authorized to use this Transflo Mobile app for you to access these features. To register, you will need a Fleet or Broker ID. A Fleet ID can be obtained from your driver manager or office personnel. Carriers will be provided with a Broker ID from an authorized broker or Pegasus TransTech.
The following requirements are set to ensure high quality document submission to your fleet.
• Android 4.1 or higher
• 8MP camera with auto-focus and flash
Transflo Mobile+ reports accident & claims submission location, document scan submission location and load pickup and delivery locations. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
©2017 Pegasus TransTech, LLC. All rights reserved. Transflo and the Transflo logo are trademarks of Pegasus TransTech, LLC. Other third-party trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Marketing URL: transflo.com/mobile
Support email/ Phone:
Transflo Support[email protected]