Stay in control of your Vodafone account on the go with the free My Vodafone app.
With the app’s easy-to-use features, Vodafone UK customers can manage data, minutes and texts at home and abroad, as well as keeping track of spending, bills and rewards on our even bigger and better network.
• All your Vodafone services in one place – including mobile, Broadband and Home Phone
• Pay monthly bundle and usage breakdown
• See your latest bill and monthly charges
• Upgrade or change your bundle straight from the app and view your upgrade eligibility date
• Broadband and Home Phone billing information
• View and top up your Pay as you go balance, Big Value Bundle and Freebie allowances at your fingertips
• See our latest offers
• Fingerprint ID, available with compatible devices, for swift, secure and simple logging in
• Instantly share your feedback to help us make the network even bigger and better.
Things to remember:
• You must be a Vodafone UK customer to use the app
• If you’re new to Vodafone or have recently upgraded, your account information won’t be available until after your first bill
• The My Vodafone app is free, but any data you use to access the Wi-Fi finder or other functions will be taken from your monthly allowance or credit
• If you use the app abroad, you’ll pay our standard international charges
• My Vodafone app isn’t currently available for Business customers
For more help with the app, visit our Vodafone Community or My Vodafone app
In this version of the app we've made some tweaks to make it easier to change device permissions you share with the app. We've moved some of the services that the app uses to a new platform so you will see a more reliable and stable app. We know that some of you using HTC devices running Android 8.0 variants have been experiencing issues using the app and these should be rectified in this update. If you are experiencing difficulties please e-mail the details to [email protected]